Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish youd never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. I hate the way you left me. No call, no email, not even a shitty fucking text. And you left me for good. Every day I try and forget you more and more, but you're not a person easily forgotten. And I hate you, and love you, for that. I miss you.
2. You stress me out every time you open your mouth.
3. I am still angry about how we ended. You are so fucking insecure, it makes me shake with anger. Every time you to to me, you're unsure of everything, you walk on eggshells when you don't have to. Grow up and do something. Stop living behind your "physical appearance".
4. You used to be my best friend five years ago, and I still miss what we had. You are the sweetest girl I know, and I really hope you have your head on straight.
5. You taught me so much, and I'm glad you're a part of ka-tet.
6. You're the female I look up to. You're the woman who inspires me. You succeed in everything you do, and you're beautiful inside, and out. I'm glad you're a part of ka-tet.
7. We've never had a good relationship, and I'm not used to you trying to be close to me.
8. You are one of my best friends, and I love that you let me slap you around. You'll always be my little bitch.
9. You were my favorite teacher. When my dad died, you were there to help keep me alive and to keep me going to school, to make sure I graduated. You will always remain a huge part of my life, and when I'm successful, I will attribute all of it to you. Thank you so much.
10. I wish you hadn't died. Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1. I really hate talking about myself.
2. I'm open about anything. You ask, I'll answer.
3. I still think that pooping and farting is hilarious.
4. If you need help, I will try my damndest to help.
5. I'm quite the fag hag. (Meaning, I love love love gay boys.)
6. I listen to metal, it's the best music out there ever.
7. I have size 12 (in mens shoes) feet. They're gigantic, I know.
8. I have two little sisters, and they are the reason that I am still alive today.
9. I love to cut myself, and hurt myself.Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
1. Smile a lot.
2. Be mature and secure with who you are.
3. Accept me as I am and don't expect me to change for you.
4. Be social, I love being around people and I don't want to be held in all my life.
5. Say my name. When you talk to me, I don't mind hearing "baby" or "honey" once in a while, but if you want my attention, please just say "Alyssa", it means so much more to me than you can imagine.
6. Don't spend money on me. If you want to win my heart, take me to the park to feed the ducks, take me to the roof of your house to see the stars, make a fort in your room so we can read old stories together and look at old photographs.
7. Be at least somewhat knowledgeable about the classic metal groups.
8. Just love and be yourself. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. Why my dad died and how I could have prevented it.
5. Our rights.
7. My car. Day Five: Six things you wish youd never done.
Everything I have done has led me to where I am now. Everything I've done has taught me something knew. There is not one thing that I wish I had never done. Sorry to disappoint. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
1. Emma & Ashlee (They count as one because they're my sisters)
2. Warrel Dane
3. Mark, my father
5. Robert, my little bitch. Day Seven: Four turn offs.
3. Bad taste in music (silly, I know, but TRUST ME it causes issues in relationships)
4. Being soft spoken. Day Eight: Three turn ons.
1. hairy legs
2. height (love a guy who is taller than me, as I'm 5'10)
3. smiles Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
2. Day Ten: One confession.
1. It's not a secret, but it's something I only tell people who I really trust, so here you go.
I was violently molested when I was 14.